Drugstore Makeup haul is my favourite kind. There are so many options for makeup bits in the affordable range, you don’t always have to spend so much to get good quality stuffs. I love the brands there and always end up spending more than needed.
So I bought a couple of items over the last month or so and just wanted to share it with you all.
- Nyx Angel veil primer : I have been wanting to try this for a long time, But always forget to pick it up. So finally when there was a sale in the Lifestyle store in Dubai, I grabbed one.
2. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – 56 Light Bronze : Almost everyone loves this foundation, I love myself a good base. Hence I’m literally dying to test this one out. The colour I picked up is a little deeper but I don’t really mind that, But I would have hated myself if I picked up a lighter shade. So that is sorted out. From Lifestyle
3. Bourjois Lip Velvet – Beau Brun : A while ago I had actually ordered this shade and two others from an online website, but ended up getting only one colour. So I was determined to get a hold of this colour. It is a very beautiful warm colour and the formula is just so amazing. Doesn’t dry your lips like the traditional liquid lipstick. From Lifestyle
4. Bourjois Eyebrow Mascara : The lady at the bourjois counter gave this for free as I bought two items. I love brow mascaras because they are easy to work with and let us see how this holds up. From Lifestyle
5. Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipliner – Wild Clover : I have other couple of shades from the same line. I needed a pinky nude, So this colour was the perfect match. From Lifestyle
6. Kiko In the shade Eyeshadow and Kajal – Shade 04 : I actually got this just for a video I was planning and the colours were totally appropriate. It comes in a double ended chubby stick which works as an eyeshadow and Kajal. First impressions, Loved it on my waterline and a base for eyeshadows. From Kiko Milano Dubai, Deira City Center
7. Wetnwild Limited edition Eyeshadow Trio – The new Romantics : Though summer is officially nearing the end, I couldn’t resist these pretty pastel shades. From Carrefour
8. Wetnwild Summer limited edition Geometric Highlighting powder- Sun ceremony : I literally didn’t bother to swatch this before buying it and totally regret it! This one is a total pass for me. From Carrefour
10. Soap and Glory SuperCat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen : A felt tip black liner with a glossy finish. Excited to try this but not a fan of the glossy finish. I always love a matte black eyeliner. From Boots Pharmacy
11. HM Nail polishes: So when I saw these were on sale, I grabbed 6 of them. They were literally 5 bucks. Can’t beat that.
Thanks a lot for reading. Leave a comment below loves..
P.s I have used some of these products for the first time in my Eid Makeup tutotial video