I love how my skin feels after a good exfoliation; so smooth and radiant. I have been seeing these diy sugar scrub recipes all around and was determined to try it out myself. O boy! Wasn’t I astonished at the results:)
Sugars scrubs are very easy to make and that too with a few ingredients lying around in the kitchen. The base ingredients are just sugar and oil of your preference; I used Almond oil. Today I want to share with you all this simple and quick DIY rose sugar scrub that is not just easy but so damn amazing as well. I don’t think I am interested in buying a scrub from the store anymore when i can make it all myself with the easiest ingredients and almost endless possible combinations.
I decided to make the rose scrub as anything that has the rose scent entices me.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Almond oil (you could add more or less according to your preferred consistency)
- Petals from one rose
1 Tsp of Rose water
- Mix all the first three ingredients and blend for 3-5 secs in a blender.
- Remove the mixture from the blender into a bowl and add a few drops of rosewater for additional aroma.
- Transfer the scrub to a air tight glass container and refrigerate it.
- Use as required.
- You can use this scrub for up to a week and beyond that is up to you.
- Use this also for hands, leg and body. Sugar scrubs are generally not as harsh as salt scrubs.
- Fresh rose is the best choice.
- Do not blend for long as it will make the sugar particles too fine and hence eliminates the purpose of exfoliation
Lots of love